Since I don't want anyone to feel left out, I thought I would share a typical Devon Trantrum. This particular one occured on his birthday 3-21-09. He started out tipping the yellow plastic chair over and then falling to the ground, kicking his feet and screaming his head off...
We then proceeded to roll across the floor, banging our head on the ground...

... Still rolling and kicking, here you get the full view of his face, turning red...

...And now we've rolled all the way to the table. At this point I think he was really starting to get upset because mommy was laughing and taking pictures.
Amazingly enough though, Devon's vocabulary has begun to grow by leaps and bounds, it seems that every day that I come home from work he's saying more words. Today, we had a good day and he only had about two trantrums, both of them only lasting a minute or two and mommy didn't end up with fat lip from him convulsing his body and throwing his head back at me.... Ahhh... I love this age!
2 comments:
Make sure 2 show all of hir future girlfriends this, just so they know that Devon MUST get his way.
UH OH...do I have that to look forward to?? My twins will probably do the same thing when they get that old. Maybe girls don't throw that many temper tantrums as boys to?! My mom says that I would throw some pretty big temper tantrums if I didn't get my way when I was two. Poor April, I hope it gets better for you. He can be such a sweet little boy I bet. Just love him a lot and try not to think about getting a fat lip from his head knocking against you. That can be hard and painful. Keep posting...it's fun to read about your life and to see Devon.
Post a Comment