That is a great picture of you and Debbie and Devon. Three generations of family. I'm glad you are keeping up with your blog. I love to see how Devon is growing and changing.
That is the cutest photo of you and Debbie with little baby Devon. I love it! I am so glad you are still posting photos. I check everyones, everyday. Great job! Love aunt Jenn
4 comments:
Haha that is funny..his two mommies. You look HELLA sexy in that picture. You need to crop your face and put it on the dating sites.
That is a great picture of you and Debbie and Devon. Three generations of family. I'm glad you are keeping up with your blog. I love to see how Devon is growing and changing.
Yea this is my favorite and a great picture:) Hope to see you all soon!!
That is the cutest photo of you and Debbie with little baby Devon. I love it! I am so glad you are still posting photos. I check everyones, everyday. Great job! Love aunt Jenn
Post a Comment