Yep.. Damon got a Harley. I can't say that I was exaclty "Excited" to hear that he had got one... Especially since I was not involved whatsoever in the desicion. However; his defense is that I have the horses (my toys) and that he needed one too. So here is his "baby". It is a 2000 Harley Duece Softail. I rode on it around the block once, but decided that if I am going to get on it again that I need a helmet. I think I will stick to "Single Horsepower"
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow!! That's very exciting. Barry is jealous. He wants to own one someday too. Are you going to put a picture up on your blog of it? How is Devon doing? What does he look like now? I heard from your mom that his first b-day is coming up. What is his birthday? It has been awhile since you updated your blog. Keep up the good work. We want to see more pictures of you and your family. Love, Aunt Michelle
A Harley huh! That sounds like dangerous fun! It seems as though the three of you are doing well. I am so amazed by how time flys devon is gonna be one real soon right? Jake is gonna be 3. Oh and we are pregnant with baby number two. If this one is not a girl I am gonna scream!!! I wish I could go riding with ya but my doc would hurt me if she found out she made me promise no horses till I deliver in November. I am sure I will see you at kris's wedding if not b4 then. talk to ya later Britt
Post a Comment