Saturday was Devon's "Big Day"! His first Birthday Party. We shared a party with Sierra at Peter Piper Pizza. Devon ate pizza and destroyed the decorations on the table. 

Here is his Birthday Cake, the orange blobs are supposed to be caution cones
Devon got his own special birthday cake
Wow... everyone is singing to me!!
"Daddy, that hat is too small for you!"
Yummmy!!!

All clean!
"That was the best cake ever"
2 comments:
Awwww those pics turned out really good:) It was a great time and hope to see ya again soon! Are you coming over for easter with mom and dad? Hope to see ya then
Love,
Jamie
April, I love the new background on your blog. The pictures look great at Devon's first birthday party. I love the cake in the face shots. It was fun to see you both in Vegas for the baby shower. I wish it were for a longer visit. When my babies get here, I'm sure Barry and I will make the rounds visiting family and friends showing off our babies. Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment