This is my attempt at a watermelon cake. Unfortunately, since all our cameras were destroyed by the evil ocean last weekend in San Diego, you are only able to see this via camera phone. I was trying to finish this up last night and get Devon ready for bed. I saw him putting his hand in the bag of chocolate chips and figured he was sneaking a midnight snack. I turned around 30 seconds later and he is shoving overflowing handfulls of chocolate in his mouth, it's all over his face, hands and pj's. He then starts running around squealing... instant sugar high!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Summertime!
Posted by April and Devon at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Very cute cake...I might have to try making it too. Glad to hear that you and Devon are doing well. Wish we could see you guys this summer. It just isn't summer without a family reunion and going to the beach. Take care.
Post a Comment