Yay! Alanna turned 13 and entered the wonderful adventure that is a "teenager". Devon and I went to the pet store to look at the Fishy's and he saw a brightly colored Hermit crab and was obsessed. So after seeing Jenn's blog and learning all about the little critters, we decided to get one for Alanna's Birthday.

You can see the little crab on the Top left corner of the cage. He now has a bigger tank.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Alanna is a Teen!
Posted by April and Devon at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You got a really good shot of a surprised Alanna as she looked in the bag and discovered a live crab.
Fun pics of Alanna at her birthday party. It is wierd seeing your younger sisters turn into teenagers right before your eyes. My little sisters are all moms and almost in their 30's. I used to babysit them and pretend to be their school teacher. Funny how I was practicing to be a teacher back then.
Post a Comment