Damon and I FINALLY got our own place. We are renting a 3 bedroom 2 bath manufactured home on 1/3rd of an acre. We are about 10 mins from Mom and Dad, but we are "out of town". We are in the town of Buckeye, which is awesome because it is all farm land. We are going to be moving the horses home as soon as we finish putting up the fences. Oh, and speaking of horses. The owners of the boarding stable that I currently have them at have decided to give me their horse Shorty. So we now have 3 horses. Mom has been harrassing me about posting pictures of the new house, so I figured that I would put them up as soon as I have a clean room. The really sucky thing is that the people that we are renting from are absolute slobs and decided that they didn't need to clean anything before they left, so we have been shampooing carpets and bleaching EVERYTHING.. walls included. They kept dirt bikes and 4 wheelers in the living room, but fortunately, everything is cleaning up nicely. We intend to try to purchase the house in about 6 months for $140. 

2 comments:
How exciting! Your own place, 1/3 acre, a new horse and only 10 minutes away. (and I can't forget that cute little baby) The kitchen looks great. I am dying to see the rest of it. Get the owner to give you a purchase price before you do all the work and make it worth more. Good luck. Love to you all.
Hey guy's,
I am excited to see your new place well kinda. We will have to come and visit on of these day's but now you are REALLY far from us! Hope all is going well.
Kris and Jamie
Post a Comment