Damon and I celebrated our 1 year Anniversary on September 2nd, 2007. We spent the weekend in San Diego on the beach of Coronado Island. I have never been to the beach except for Alaska, which is a totally unique experience. However; I have never seen ocean and sand. Damon and I spent a whole day boogie boarding the waves and had a blast. It was amazing to me that I was actually swimming in the water, considering how paranoid I am. We stayed at the Raddison hotel and ordered room service our last night there. It was so much fun to relax for a couple of days.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your update and new photos. I just added to mine today. It is so much fun reading everyone new info!
I guess I should tell everyone that pkabow is p (for Priscilla) ka (for Kathy) and bow (for Bowman) pronounced PeeKahBow (like peek a boo) Love, Grandma
April your son is looking so cute and he is getting big. I love your blog too. It is nice to see what you and your hubby look like. Congrats on your 1 year anniversary.
Post a Comment